# Positions Available 20
Min. Guaranteed hours30
Overtime offered No
Housing Employer provided
Job Start Date ASAP
Work for The largest soccer camp company in North America. Challenger’s nationwide network of 13 offices, 150 full-time staff, and over 1,500 international coaches will help thousands of soccer organizations in the US & Canada address the most pressing issues in youth soccer: Player Progress Coach Education Club Development
Challenger Sports Soccer Camps conduct camps in every state/ province of the USA and Canada throughout the summer period. Camp locations vary from those that are in close proximity to major cities to those that are in more rural locations. Each camp runs for 5 days Monday through Friday. Camp coaches will work an average of 30 hours per week to consist of three hours of coaching each morning and three hours in the afternoon or evening.
- The mainstay of your role with Challenger Sports will be coaching & developing players of various ages & abilities.
- It is our goal to learn about you & your specific skill strength to try to match you up to the best positions we have available. This can range from working with children as young as 3-5 years old in our TinyTykes program, player development with ages 6-9 to working with competitive teams U10-U18.
- The days/ times vary with the summer mainly being Monday – Friday 9am – 4pm.
- The rest of the year you are coaching in the evenings & weekends (schedule confirmed before employment).
This again will depend on the position you are hired for & the role you are performing.
- The hourly rate for coaching can vary from $20 – $35 per hour, based on experience and qualifications.
- The more you coach the more you get paid. There is also the option for a set salary amount which again can range from $300- $600 per week for a set number of hours that you are expected to coach.
- The set fee is a guaranteed gross amount paid per week even with rainouts etc.
- If you are able to commute from home and travel to your coaching location each day you will need your own transportation. You will be provided with expenses for gas.
- If additional travel is required or you don’t have access to a car, you can travel as a group to save costs or in some instances you will be provided with a rental car.
- For coaches that are are moving to a new location accommodation can be provided via a local host family. Your family will provide accommodation, meals and laundry facilities for the time you stay with them. Our we can work with you to organize a rental location which you typically share with other staff members.
- Each staff member will receive a coaching kit valued at over $400.
- This will depend on the region you are working in & your own availability/ experience. Challenger is looking for both seasonal staff who can coach in the spring/ summer &/or fall. These can be part time hourly roles or set fee for a set schedule.
- We also have opportunities for staff who can commit to year round coaching.