# Positions Available 20
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Employer provided
Housing CostAt a minimum cost.
Job Start Date April
As a Room Attendant, you will work in a beloved resort with an amazing oceanfront location as you fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through cleanliness and guest room hotel services for each guest. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience by providing a spotlessly clean hotel guest room, soft linens/towels, facilities and outlets and providing incredibly friendly guest service to every guest.
The Room and Public Space Attendant, is responsible for the daily cleaning duties throughout the Resort, including various front and back house areas, public and employee restrooms, public elevators, stairwells, dumpster areas, Fitness Center and Spa.
A World of Scenic Discovery
In North Carolina, naturally beautiful landscapes stretch from the coast to the Great Smoky Mountains, providing nearly 900 kilometers of scenic bliss. Explore the breathtaking views the range offers while hiking, camping, rafting or zip lining, then nestle into a cozy mountain cottage. Along the coast, dive into water sports such as kiteboarding, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding or kayaking. Climb historic lighthouses, including the nation’s tallest, board a historic battleship, or take in both a sunrise and sunset from the very same beach. And get your camera ready: Wild horses roam the sands of two separate banks here.
GRAND VIEW CULTURE:
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Provide general public assistance, instruction and/or guidance for guest and employee safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- Respond in a timely manner to guest requests of items such as an iron, safety instructions, assistance, directions, and/or other information.
- Other duties as assigned such as assisting room attendants or house person when requested.
- $14/ Hour
- Housing Provided (At a minimum cost)