# Positions Available 4
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Overtime rate1.5 times Hourly Rate - Overtime may be offered but NOT GUARANTEED
Housing Employer provided
Housing CostIt’s super nice and only $200/month/participant!
Job Start Date June
This position will be responsible for having a focus on interior cleaning of all accommodation units which consist of two-bedroom units. This position will perform all levels of clean-up from deep cleanings, moving and/or rearranging of light/small furnishings, trash and tidy cleans to the standards set forth by the resort. Cleaning and customer delight are the focus of this position. Will perform exterior cleaning duties as well.
A hub for Route 66 nostalgia, family entertainment and outdoor fun
- Perform check out cleaning on two-bedroom units. Includes vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, stripping/making beds, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, ovens, refrigerators, pots/pans, scrubbing floors, cleaning patios and desks, combating mildew and mold, removing significant amounts of trash, etc.
- Perform cleaning of stay-over, midweek, trash, and tidy cleans; annual maintenance of units, and cleaning of new and renovated units.
- Reports of all Lost & Found and any service issues found in a unit.
- Assist with any special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Split time between functional guest engagement areas of resort to gain an understanding of how each department contributes to the success of the team. This includes hands on work and shadowing in Aqua, Events, Activities, and Food & Beverage.
- Participate in meetings, trainings, and networking events with the Academy of Page: 2 of 7 Job order 3254 01 April 2021 11:46Learning and Development. This includes online workshops and end of term project to present to leadership.
- Learn what goes into the general management of resort operations through mentorship and observations with the management team. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
- $11/ hour
- It’s onsite in one of the resort’s villas! It’s super nice and only $200/month/participant!
-Fully equipped kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, etc.)
-Living Room Area
-Washer/Dryer are located at the end of each hallway
-Private bathroom (Hair dryer provided)
- $500 sign-on bonus (dispersed in 2 phases – $250 after 30 days and another $250 after 60 days)