# Positions Available 50
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Employer provided
Housing CostSecurity deposit ($300.00), first 2 weeks rent ($190.00),and one-time laundry fee ($25) is due upon arrival. Total of $515.00 due upon arrival. Weekly rent is $95.
Wisconsin Dells is the Waterpark Capital of the world! It’s also home to wineries, winding rivers, and vast forests. There are hundreds of outdoor activities to choose from, ranging from athletic and adventurous to quiet and relaxing. Zip lining, hiking, river rafting, birdwatching, scenic tours, and getting a tan – enjoy everything the outdoors has to offer! Plus, there are plenty of restaurants and events that draw locals and tourists alike.
This position must provide clean, sanitary, comfortable, orderly and satisfying guest rooms. The Room Attendant must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems and special requests. This position reports to the Housekeeping Supervisor and/or Housekeeping Manager.
1. Clean, dust, sweep and mop guest rooms (including bathroom, bedroom, sitting area, etc.)
2. Change sheets, make beds, remove and replace used towels, toiletries, and amenities.
3. Remove all garbage from the rooms.
4. Clean the bathrooms efficiently and properly.
5. Dust all furniture and equipment in rooms.
6. Wash windows/tracks, mirrors, door handles, and all light switches.
7. Conduct visual inspection of room/suite prior to completion.
8. Ensure privacy of guests and security of guest rooms.
9. Vacuum hallways daily.
10. Prepare all rollaway beds shortly after finding them and using the appropriate linens.
11. Clean the carts and stock the chemicals at the end of day.
12. Ensure all storage space for housekeeping is clean.
13. Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
14. Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; complete safety training; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries, and properly store flammable materials.
15. Other duties as assigned.
• Must always bring a smile to work. • Must be able to maintain and present a professional attitude and appearance at all times. • Must be honest and dedicated. • Must be able to maintain confidentiality and be trustworthy. • Must be able to follow instructions. • Must have a good eye for detail and have a desire to learn. • Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., carry, push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and kneel. • Must be able to stand or walk for an extended period of time • Must possess excellent time management skills, be dependable, and be on time for work. • Must welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards • Must be a team player and able to provide superior customer service.
A uniform shirt will be issued with your Mt. Olympus name tag upon arrival. $38.50+ will be payroll deducted. Employee is responsible to bring their own: solid black pants, shoes and socks. If you choose to wear a shirt under your uniform it must be solid black or white.