# Positions Available 5
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Leads will be provided
Job Start Date ASAP
The history of Topnotch Resort and Spa is intrinsically tied to the charming New England town of Stowe, Vermont where we make our home. A part of Vermont history, Stowe has been luring visitors for decades with its picture-perfect village, gorgeous mountain setting, European cachet and easy-going manner. With Vermont’s highest peak, Mount Mansfield, in its backyard, Stowe has been a favorite for hikers and snow enthusiasts alike. It’s no surprise it’s been coined “the ski capital of the east.
Topnotch Resort and Spa has been a cherished part of the Stowe community since we first opened our doors in 1959. Nested at the foot of the mountain, we began as a family-owned village inn with a small lounge and 24-seat restaurant, beckoning vacationers here for a skiing holiday. Over the years we’ve expanded our services, while staying true to our humble origins – and so began the love affair with the most discerning travelers. Today, as one of Travel+Leisure’s “World’s Best” hotels, Topnotch blends rustic charm and unsurpassed luxury, beautifully.
To clean and stock guest rooms to ensure high standards of cleanliness.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Report all suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc. to Safety/Security Department.
- Provide general public assistance, instruction and/or guidance for guest and employee safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- Respond in a timely manner to guest requests of items such as an iron, safety instructions, assistance, directions, and/or other information.
- Turn in all items found in employee’s working area to Hotel Lost and Found department.
- Other duties as assigned such as assisting room attendants or house person when requested.