# Positions Available 3
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Arranged by Candidate
Job Start Date ASAP
San Antonio, Texas, is the third largest city in Texas. One hour away from Austin, four from Dallas, and four from Houston, San Antonio lies in the heart of the Texas travelscape. It’s a huge and diverse city, a mix of historic and new, with a vibrant downtown core and lots of green space. Famous for its Riverwalk district and home to the Alamo, San Antonio is also home to world class museums, theme parks, and a large zoo, the city offers an exciting opportunity to sample a world of different cultures and flavors!
Cashier/Retail Sales Associates are responsible for fast, friendly, and accurate check out services for customers using computerized cash register systems. As the primary contact between the customers and the company, they are expected to deliver top quality customer service and be friendly and engaging when interacting with guests to project a positive image of the company.
Specific duties may include but are not limited to any combination of the following:
– Greet and interact with guest in a positive, friendly and professional manner.
– Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on products, policies and procedures.
– Bag or wrap merchandise after purchase.
– Offer customers carry-out service at the completion of transactions.
– Compute and record totals of transactions.
– Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
– Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and sum bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
– Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
– Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
– Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
– Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
– Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
– Request information or assistance using paging systems.
– Resolve customer complaints.
– Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
– Weigh items sold by weight in order to determine prices.
– Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales.
– Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
– Complete additional duties as assigned by supervisor.