# Positions Available 1
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Nomad Arranged
Stowe is a charming town located in northern Vermont, featuring the best that New England has to offer: great food, natural beauty, and outdoor activities. Known for its trails and ski slopes, Stowe attracts people from all over the world. Only a three hour drive from Boston, it’s a popular weekend getaway destination for anyone looking for a break from life in the city!
Room Attendant / Breakfast Attendant will work throughout the resort. Light cleaning of guest rooms and assisting with breakfast room set-up. There is some lifting required (up to 50lbs) and some guest interaction, but mostly working behind the scenes under the direction of the shift supervisor.
– Clean Guestrooms to Northern Lights Lodge cleaning standards and requirements.
– Assist in preparing, serving, and cleaning up the breakfast buffet
– Perform any combination of light cleaning duties: making beds, replenishing linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming.
– Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
– Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
– Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
– Replenish supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
– Sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors, using brooms, mops, or powered scrubbing and waxing machines.
– Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
– Assist in snow removal from sidewalks using shovels and ice scrapers (in winter only) (No power tools required.)
Other activities assigned
NOTE: Several cleaning products/chemicals will be provided and needed to be used daily. Gloves provided to wear for protection. Employees must be able to push/pull/carry up to 50 lbs.