# Positions Available 40
Min. Guaranteed hours35-40
Overtime offered No
Housing Employer provided
Housing Cost$4,29 - $10/day
Job Start Date May
A hot line cook responsible for providing our guests with top-notch Montana inspired cuisine. Hot line cooks are expected to be able to work any station on the line in a given shift – sauté, fry, flat top, or grill. Previous hot line experience required. Working in a historic hotel setting or at times in a food truck where you can experience iconic, unforgettable and inspiring locations!
Montana: home to the towering peaks of the Rocky Mountains and the breathtaking beauty of Glacier National Park
Two national parks anchor Montana – Glacier to the north and Yellowstone to the south. These parks and the seemingly endless natural wonders between them – including 55 state parks, 15 wilderness areas, and numerous national and state forests – make Montana an incredible frontier for adventure and discovery. Rafting, hiking and biking can be enjoyed during summer on numerous lakes, rivers and trails throughout the state.
Winter activities in Montana can be as adventurous as you like. Travelers attracted to fun in the snow will find some of the best skiing available at 15 ski areas, including Whitefish Mountain Resort near Glacier National Park, and Big Sky Resort near Yellowstone. Beyond the slopes, winter visitors to these areas can also enjoy dog sledding, snowshoeing, snowmobile tours and snowy expeditions to the national parks.
- Produce high quality and delicious cuisine
- Communicate food needs to food truck chef or general manager
- Operate POS and register, collecting a variety of payments
- Follow recipes set by food truck chef and executive sous chef
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in keeping with federal and state standards
- Keeps record of potential safety and maintenance issues and communicates details to supervisor
- Offers assistance to guests and teammates where needed
- Be a utility player who can complete a variety of job duties
- 5 shifts per week
- circa 35-40 hours.
- 2 sequential days off.
- $14/hour (Belton Chalet $16/hour, Fine Dining)
- Seize the opportunity to live in one of the most spectacular settings on earth—spend the summer in Glacier National Park. Explore the 1.1 million acres of wilderness that make up one of the oldest national parks in the US.
- Discounted rates on a variety of activities in the local area
- Retail and F&B discounts
- Affordable staff housing with meals included
$500 bonus at the end of the employment offer.
- Glacier Park Lodge
- St. Mary Village
Cost: $10/day dorm style housing including meals.
- Belton Chalet
- West Glacier Village
Cost: $4.29/day dorm style housing not including meals (staff housing equipped with kitchens)