# Positions Available 15
Overtime offered No
Housing Employer provided
Housing Cost$10.00/ day
Job Start Date May
Maintains sanitation and cleanliness standards of dishware and plate ware in our culinary and food & beverage operations.
Montana: home to the towering peaks of the Rocky Mountains and the breathtaking beauty of Glacier National Park
Two national parks anchor Montana – Glacier to the north and Yellowstone to the south. These parks and the seemingly endless natural wonders between them – including 55 state parks, 15 wilderness areas, and numerous national and state forests – make Montana an incredible frontier for adventure and discovery. Rafting, hiking and biking can be enjoyed during summer on numerous lakes, rivers and trails throughout the state.
Winter activities in Montana can be as adventurous as you like. Travelers attracted to fun in the snow will find some of the best skiing available at 15 ski areas, including Whitefish Mountain Resort near Glacier National Park, and Big Sky Resort near Yellowstone. Beyond the slopes, winter visitors to these areas can also enjoy dog sledding, snowshoeing, snowmobile tours and snowy expeditions to the national parks.
- Removing soiled plates and flatware from tables
- Washing of dishware and plate ware
- Resetting tables in preparation for customers
- Restocking of items
- Unloading of delivery trucks
- Helping to prep cook stations
- Cleaning of appliances and machines
- Emptying and cleaning trach receptacles
- Other duties as requested by management, as needed
- $10/ hour
- Housing Provided – (Meals also provided depending on location of employment).