# Positions Available 2
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Leads will be provided
Job Start Date November
Aspen. Defy Ordinary.
Aspen is a place where every day holds an opportunity for greatness. It is a collection of remarkable moments that can’t be duplicated. It is an opportunity to break free from the “norm” and find inspiration in nature or around the corner. You can find this and more in our welcoming mountain town whose culture fuels the soul. Aspen’s enriching experiences will remind you just how great life is — and can be.
Aspen has been a famously exclusive getaway since the 1950s, and it’s no mystery why this town of just three and a half square miles has drawn such a diverse crowd of converts. Unlike some mountain towns, Aspen (population: 6,607) banks on its summer weather, which is almost unnaturally bright and clear with zero humidity. The summer (and “secret season” from mid-May to mid-June) is actually one of the best times to visit and do some hiking on Smuggler Mountain and Cathedral Lake, or make a trip to the Grottos.
- Responsible for the proper stocking & rotation of merchandise in the produce & floral department, including trimming, watering and merchandising of products to ensure fresh, high-quality offerings.
- To maintain a neat, clean, and visually appealing department.
- Unloading of trucks and stocking product
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, reach, pull and regularly lift 25 lbs., and occasionally lift 50 lbs
- Duties also include sweeping, mopping, removing cardboard as needed.
- Must be 16 years old.
Duties of this position include organizing items on shelves, removing expired products from displays, assisting customers in their daily shopping needs, and bagging customer purchases.
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT
- Seasonal Position – November 30, 2020 through April 17.2021
Clark’s Market Aspen will offer a $2/hr end of season bonus for every hour worked and reimbursement of airfare for employees that stay through the duration of the season as specified.