# Positions Available 2
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Employer provided
Job Start Date ASAP
In winter, Mt. Crested Butte, known as “Colorado’s Last Great Ski Town,” is a place where skiers and snowboarders revel on Crested Butte Mountain Resort’s thousand-plus acres of terrain ranging from beginner and intermediate groomers to extreme glades and steeps. Fourteen chairlifts service 2,700 vertical feet of pure paradise. The terrain parks and incredible half-pipes offer innovative options for aspiring and experienced freestyle riders. Other popular wintertime activities include Nordic skiing, snowmobiling and snowshoeing to name a few.
In summer, Crested Butte and Mt. Crested Butte are the place to enjoy all of Colorado’s outdoor recreational activities: epic mountain biking (there’s more than 750 miles of trails to choose from!), hiking in alpine and aspen forests, fishing in pristine rivers, lakes and streams, and whitewater rafting and kayaking in class II–IV rapids. Camping is also available in the Gunnison National Forest, which provides a variety of amenities — from primitive to full-service. Enjoy boating and all water sports on Colorado’s largest lake, the Blue Mesa, part of the Curecanti National Recreation Area. Horseback riding in the Rocky Mountains is one of the best ways to take in the spectacular scenery. Crested Butte Mountain Resort turns into a mountain-bike and hiking destination as well. Ride the chairlift up, and bike or hike down and experience the Adventure Center’s miniature golf, climbing wall and bungee jumping.
- Clark’s Market will offer a $2/hr end of season bonus for every hour worked for employees that stay through the duration of the season as specified.
- Responsible for the proper stocking & rotation of merchandise in the produce & floral department, including trimming, watering and merchandising of products to ensure fresh, high-quality offerings.
- To maintain a neat, clean and visually appealing department.
- Unloading of trucks and stocking product
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, reach, pull and regularly lift 25 lbs., and occasionally lift 50 lbs
- Duties also includes sweeping, mopping, removing cardboard as needed.
- Must be 16 years old.
Duties of this position include organizing items on shelves, removing expired products from displays, assisting customers in their daily shopping needs and bagging customer purchases.
Clark’s Market will offer a $2/hr end of season bonus for every hour worked for employees that stay through the duration of the season as specified.