# Positions Available 4
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Overtime rate$16.13/hour for work after 40 hours
Housing Employer provided
Housing CostCost to be determined: 2 per bedroom and payroll deducted
Job Start Date ASAP
Responsible to assist in the preparation of meals by chopping vegetables, making salads, and putting together entrees.
Explore the Great Smoky Mountains to the Outer Banks
- Specific duties may include but are not limited to any combination of the following
- Accurately and efficiently cook meats, fish, vegetables, and other hot food products.
- Complies consistently with company standards on portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, recipes, policies and procedures.
- Prepares and portions food products prior to cooking.
- Handle raw meats and maintain health and safety standards
- Ensures quality of products served.
- Utilizes a wide range of kitchen tools and utensils, including but not limited to knives, broilers, ovens, grills, and fryers according to the health and safety standards.
- Performs kitchen maintenance tasks such as emptying the trash and washing dishes.
- Promptly reports equipment and food quality or shortage problems to Kitchen Manager.
- Maintains a clean workstation and assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen and all storage areas.
- Monitors inventory levels to ensure product availability.
- Graciously and quickly fulfils any guest request possible.
- Completes opening and closing checklists.
- Completes additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- Other duties may be assigned
- $11-14 based on experience for cooks and a $500 performance bonus at the end of the employment
- 2 per bedroom and payroll deducted