# Positions Available 2
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Leads will be provided
Job Start Date December
Whatever the season, Snowmass is easy to reach, only 6 miles from a nationally served airport with easy international connections, and just nine miles from Aspen.
Snowmass Ski Area is the second-largest ski resort in Colorado and the largest of the four mountains that make up the Aspen Snowmass resort, with 4,406 feet of vertical rise and 3,332 acres of parks, pipes, groomers, glades, cliffs and steeps. Snowmass is a mountain loved by many for its variety of terrain, uncrowded slopes, and abundance of ski-in, ski-out lodging. Off-mountain, Snowmass offers a wealth of winter activities such as cross country skiing and dog sledding, and a slopeside Village brimming with restaurants and shops.
Snowmass Village is a rare gem of the Colorado Rockies in any season, a place to reconnect with what matters most: the magnificence of nature, the thrill of adventure, and the joy of family and friends.
- Night Fill Crew works overnight from 10pm-6am
- Stocking shelves & maintaining the overall appearance of the store
- Unloading trucks & moving the merchandise to the floor quickly & efficiently. This means heavy lifting, stooping, bending and climbing ladders
- Must be at least 18 years old
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT
- This is a seasonal position –
- December 13, 2020 through March 31, 2021
- Stocking and arranging items on shelves neatly.
- Reading and updating inventory reports.
- Reporting damaged merchandise to managers.
- Labeling items with the correct prices.
- Creating special displays for promotional items.
Rent averages $700-$900/month (cheaper if you stay down valley in Glenwood Springs)
Marolt Ranch https://www.apcha.org/176/Marolt-Ranch
3 person occupancy dorm style room
Snowmass Mountain Inn –
2 person occupancy hotel rooms
Facebook Resources –
Roaring Fork Rentals & Roommates
Roaring Fork & Beyond Classifieds
Clark’s Market will offer a $2/hr end of season bonus for every hour worked for employees that stay through the duration of the season as specified.