# Positions Available 6
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Employer provided
Housing CostSecurity deposit ($300.00), first 2 weeks rent ($190.00),and one-time laundry fee ($25) is due upon arrival. Total of $515.00 due upon arrival. Regular rent cost is $95/Week.
Wisconsin Dells is the Waterpark Capital of the world! It’s also home to wineries, winding rivers, and vast forests. There are hundreds of outdoor activities to choose from, ranging from athletic and adventurous to quiet and relaxing. Zip lining, hiking, river rafting, birdwatching, scenic tours, and getting a tan – enjoy everything the outdoors has to offer! Plus, there are plenty of restaurants and events that draw locals and tourists alike.
- Thorough knowledge and application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques
- An understanding of facility characteristics, rules, policies and procedures
- Leadership and public relations skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Recognize and respond quickly and effectively in all emergencies.
- Preventing injuries by minimizing or eliminating hazardous situations and behaviors.
- Enforce all aquatic facility policies, rules and regulations and educating patrons about them.
- Inspect the facility on a daily schedule and report any unsafe conditions or equipment to the supervisor.
- Administering first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) or using an automated defibrillator
(AED) in an emergency and, if trained, administering oxygen when needed.
- Informing other lifeguards, facility staff and management when more help or equipment is needed.
- Participate in mandatory regular in-service training sessions.
- Maintain fitness level (swimming skills – 100 yards using breast stroke or free style, strength and
- Maintenance or additional duties/tasks as assigned by his or her supervisor.
Current certification in the following:
American Red Cross Lifeguarding and First Aid or American Red Cross Waterpark Lifeguarding and First Aid for waterpark multi-attraction
facility positions or American Red Cross CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer Red Cross Certification classes will be provided. Employment as a Lifeguard will be dependent upon successfully passing certification test, which includes both written and physical testing.
Must be able to maintain and present a professional appearance. Visible excessive tattoos and similar body art must be covered during business hours.
A professional attitude is required at all times. Being friendly, courteous, energetic is a must to a key
Must be punctual and possess excellent time management skills.
Must be able to follow instruction and have good communication skills.
Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs., bend, stoop, and kneel.
A lifeguard uniform will be issued upon arrival. $95+ will be payroll deducted.
Employee is responsible to bring their own type of water shoe, i.e. flip flop