# Positions Available 1
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Leads will be provided
Job Start Date November
Aspen. Defy Ordinary.
Aspen is a place where every day holds an opportunity for greatness. It is a collection of remarkable moments that can’t be duplicated. It is an opportunity to break free from the “norm” and find inspiration in nature or around the corner. You can find this and more in our welcoming mountain town whose culture fuels the soul. Aspen’s enriching experiences will remind you just how great life is — and can be.
Aspen has been a famously exclusive getaway since the 1950s, and it’s no mystery why this town of just three and a half square miles has drawn such a diverse crowd of converts. Unlike some mountain towns, Aspen (population: 6,607) banks on its summer weather, which is almost unnaturally bright and clear with zero humidity. The summer (and “secret season” from mid-May to mid-June) is actually one of the best times to visit and do some hiking on Smuggler Mountain and Cathedral Lake, or make a trip to the Grottos.
- Meat clerks are responsible for weighing, wrapping, and pricing meat for customers and for meat case.
- Learn how to use a grinder for fresh burgers.
- Cut down larger pieces of meat for display at the meat counter
- There are cleaning tasks involved, the Meat room and equipment has to be cleaned on a daily basis.
- Must be 18 years old
DATES OF EMPLOYEMENT
- Seasonal Position –
- November 30, 2020 through April 17.2021
- Clean, trim, slice, and section carcasses for future processing.
- Cut and trim meat to prepare for packing.
- Inspect meat products for defects, bruises or blemishes and remove them along with any excess fat.
Clark’s Market Aspen will offer a $2/hr end of season bonus for every hour worked and reimbursement of airfare for employees that stay through the duration of the season as specified.