# Positions Available 15
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Overtime rateOvertime is offered but not guaranteed.
Housing Employer provided
Housing CostHousing Offered at no cost.
Job Start Date ASAP
As a Line Cook, you are an integral part of our food and beverage program. You will work with other Back of the House team members to deliver on culinary standards in our live fire kitchens. Working in various stations including grill, sauté, fry, prep, pantry, outdoor pop up dining experiences, and providing support to the overall operation makes you the heart of the operation. You will keep our guests and team members safe by following food safety and sanitation protocols. Your goal is to work as a team to push out quality dishes to create memorable dining experiences.
We cater to a diverse range of guests including groups, families, and individuals varying in age, interests, and with various degrees of comfort in outdoor elements. This is a seasonal, hourly position and includes free employee housing for the duration of employment.
Montana: home to the towering peaks of the Rocky Mountains and the breathtaking beauty of Glacier National Park
Care for the Quality of Work
- Your culinary passion and commitment to delivering quality menu items will be a critical contribution to positive guest experiences.
- Prepare and plate dishes with proper prep and portioning in a timely manner.
- Actively maintain guest safety by following all food safety and sanitation protocols.
- Contribute to programing by sharing ideas for specials or operations enhancements.
- Your positive attitude, ability to listen to team members, and anticipate operational needs will lead to consistently positive guest feedback.
- Collaborate and interact professionally with guests, food & beverage team, and other department co-workers.
- Provide clear, accurate, complete, and timely communication.
- Be knowledgeable about menu ingredients and food preparation methods to help navigate guest questions and special dietary needs
- Adaptable and Team-Oriented
- You value teamwork, quickly step in to help others.
- You maintain composure, take action, are resourceful, and solutions-minded in unpredictable situations such as diverse needs of guests, equipment challenges, weather, and other incidents on property
- Line or grill cook experience
- Service focus
- Food Handler Certification
- TIPs card
- HS Diploma/GED
- Ability to work outdoors
- Communication skills
- $12 – $15/ hour (dependent on experience)
- Free Housing Offered