# Positions Available 2
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Overtime rate1.5 times Hourly Rate - Overtime may be offered but NOT GUARANTEED
Housing Employer provided
Housing CostIt’s super nice and only $200/month/participant!
Job Start Date May
This position will be responsible for having a focus for providing a safe, clean and enjoyable environment for all guests by consistently monitoring pool and deck activity and enforcing safety rules. Executing all resort activities and events.
A hub for Route 66 nostalgia, family entertainment and outdoor fun
- Prevent injuries and eliminate hazards, recognize and respond effectively in
emergency situations and operate all applicable equipment in a safe manner according
to established policies and procedures.
- Cleaning and maintaining the decks and pools and providing information beneficial
to guest satisfaction by up selling resort facilities and services.
- Responsible for opening and closing duties, safety checks, and performing first aid
care as needed.
- Communicate effectively with the Guest Engagement Manager and co-workers in
order to help maintain a cohesive workplace.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Split time between functional guest engagement areas of resort to gain an
understanding of how each department contributes to the success of the team. This
includes hands on work and shadowing in Aqua, Events, Activities, and Food &
- Participate in meetings, trainings, and networking events with the Academy of
Learning and Development. This includes online workshops and end of term project to present to leadership.
- Learn what goes into the general management of resort operations through mentorship and observations with the management team.
- $11.50/ hour
- It’s onsite in one of the resort’s villas! It’s super nice and only $200/month/participant!
-Fully equipped kitchenette (refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, etc.)
-Living Room Area
-Washer/Dryer are located at the end of each hallway
-Private bathroom (Hair dryer provided)