# Positions Available 75
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Overtime rate$18.00/HR Offered but not guaranteed.
Housing Nomad Arranged
Housing CostAVG $500
Job Start Date ASAP
Denver is the Mile High city and jumping off point to the great Rocky Mountains. Famed for its easy going lifestyle and outdoor attractions, this capitol city has a lot to offer travelers! Denver is a city, diverse, historic, and modern – there’s a little something for everyone here. Local is big here, local brews and local food, the people of Denver love their city – and after a living here for a season, you’ll love it too!
Park Service Team Members work throughout the park, cleaning and tidying public spaces to help keep the areas safe for guests. You will interact with guests on a daily basis, answering park related questions such as directions or information on park hours or ride closures.
Specific duties and requirements:
– Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness standards are met in assigned areas.
– Work to provide clean midways, back areas, landscaping, park fixtures, and restrooms
– Execute cleaning tasks as outlined in training and Standard Operating Procedures.
– Provide guests with a safe, clean, and entertaining atmosphere. Assist guests as needed with questions and concerns.
– Maintain a clean, safe, and professional work environment at all times.
– Must be able to walk or stand for eight to ten hours a shift.
– Requires kneeling, bending, reaching above shoulder, pushing and pulling; requires lifts and carries up to 30 pounds.
– Requires occasional carries up to 100 pounds with the assistance of a two-wheel hand truck.-All job offers contingent on passing a criminal, drug, alcohol, and social security background check.
Must possess oral and written communication skills. Guest service skills are required due to the high level of Guest contact.
Will be exposed to cleaning supplies, chemicals, bodily fluids, water, dirt and dust.
Required to work in various weather conditions; available to work overtime; available to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
All jobs are contingent on passing criminal, drug, alcohol and social security background check.