# Positions Available 5
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Arranged by Candidate
Job Start Date ASAP
The coast of Maine is a deliciously cozy place to retreat for glorious beaches, classic family summer fun, good food or romance. The famous beaches — York’s Harbor Beach, Long Sands Beach, Short Sands Beach, Cape Neddick Beach or Kittery’s Fort Foster Beach — are a magnet for sunbathers, swimmers, and anyone who loves the beauty of sand and surf. Get out in the evening for sunset or to see the stars light up the night.
Eliot, an old New England town with a rural landscape is ideally located along the northern shore of the Piscataqua River. Eliot was once a part of Kittery known as the Upper Parish but incorporated as an independent town in 1810. Eliot has its own unique style with many fine examples of New England architecture among its homes and public buildings. Buildings of historical interest include the William Fogg Library, the William Fogg House, the Dr. Willis Homestead (1725) and the 1768 Libby Home, a former roadside tavern. Most of the beautiful, natural features of the town are still intact and the citizens of Eliot acknowledge their good fortune to have inherited such a beautiful environment and often express their sense of responsibility to preserve it.
We want to encourage people to continue to apply to our positions. We remain operational under the guidelines of all State, Federal, and CDC orders and we are willing and capable of training anyone new to the industry. Above all else, we want to emphasize to anyone applying that the safety of our employees and customers is of the utmost importance. We have policies and procedures in place that are, in many cases, more strict than those of the CDC’s recommendations to ensure the health of everyone in our organization is protected.
Piscataqua Landscaping & Tree Service, established in 1979, has been known for our dedication to quality and service to a range of customers from Southern Maine to Northern Massachusetts — and all along the New Hampshire Seacoast. For us, it’s all about the people. We strive to hire the best, and we train you to stand up for all that we believe in.
To take care of our hardworking employees, we offer you one of the most extensive benefits packages in the landscape industry. We are always searching for the best talent in the industry. If you would like to join our team of professionals and make a positive change in your career, we want to talk to you today.
- At least 1 year of experience in construction.
- At least 1 year of experience in Landscaping.
- The understanding of various construction practices such as: reading a tape measure, preparing grade for concrete, tie rebar, strip and clean forms as wells various other projects.
- The ability to take direction and complete assigned tasks.
- Adhere to workplace safety procedures and protocol.
- Ability to obtain a DOT Med Card.
- Ability to work in all sorts of weather related conditions
- Ability to work in direct sunlight for an extended period of time
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to unload and load trailers and other equipment.
- Ability to kneel, bend and squat throughout the day.
- Capable of working overtime according to project needs.
WAGE & BENEFITS:
- Highly competitive compensation for qualified applicants.
- Health Insurance Packages Available.
- Dental Insurance Packages Available.
- 401K with match.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Year-round employment.
- Bonus potential.
- Employee development opportunities available.
Piscataqua Landscaping & Tree Service is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.