# Positions Available 3
Min. Guaranteed hours30
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Employer provided
Stowe is a charming town located in northern Vermont, featuring the best that New England has to offer: great food, natural beauty, and outdoor activities. Known for its trails and ski slopes, Stowe attracts people from all over the world. Only a three hour drive from Boston, it’s a popular weekend getaway destination for anyone looking for a break from life in the city!
Room Attendant / Breakfast Attendant will work throughout the resort. Light cleaning of guest rooms and assisting with breakfast room set-up. There is some lifting required (up to 50lbs) and some guest interaction, but mostly working behind the scenes under the direction of the shift supervisor.
- Organize the kitchen and do food prep to streamline cooking and meal presentation, including washing, peeling, and cutting fruits and vegetables; mixing ingredients for dishes; and cutting and seasoning meats.
- Organize customers’ plates before the waitstaff—or sometimes even the kitchen staff—bring the final product to the customer.
- Receive, stack, and properly store food in kitchens, cold storage, and storerooms.
- Responsible for ensuring all areas of the kitchen, food prep, and food storage areas are clean and properly sanitized. This includes washing dishes and cooking equipment, cleaning floors, sanitizing countertops and cutting boards, and maintaining all areas to health code standards.
- Other activities assigned
On site housing is included for all employees.
Our summer/Fall season ends on October 19.
Employees who work until the end of the season at meet basic productivity goals will be eligible for a $500 bonus.