# Positions Available 3
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Overtime rateOvertime is offered but not guaranteed.
Housing Employer provided
Housing CostWe do offer employee housing with other seasonal workers so you can meet people from around the US and World!
Job Start Date June
Position Summary & Objective
Complete cleaning tasks assigned daily, by area, according to shown procedures and using specified products.
A thrill-seeker’s paradise throughout the year
Position Summary & Objective
- Serve food and beverage in a timely, friendly, and professional manner according to established standards and procedures.
- Responsible for station assigned; maintains mis en place and prepares hot and cold foods for the breakfast restaurant according to management specifications and for catered events as required. Additionally, focusing on our guests and maintaining the restaurant to the cleanest standards.
- Greet guests, bus tables, wash dishes, prepare food, put food orders away while rotating stock.
- Eye contact should be made at a distance of no less than 10 feet from every guest.
- A genuine smile should be offered at a distance of no less than 5 feet from every guest.
- Employees should build rapport with guests during any conversation, if the guest responds to the initial statement with a conversational demeanor.
- Guest last name is used effectively, but discreetly, as a signal of recognition as least once and not more than twice during any conversation with guests.
- Before concluding conversations, the guest is verbally offered additional assistance with a statement relevant to the guest’s individual needs.
Essential Functions of the Job
- Clean and service guest rooms in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Provide the necessary linen and amenities according to the guest room legend.
- Leave the guest room in a uniform arrangement as determined by the Housekeeping Manager.
- Report status of rooms cleaned according to procedures and any discrepancies.
- Report any damage, hazards, and repairs, to supervisors or through maintenance requests.
- Assume responsibility for all keys signed out for shift.
- Keep corridors and service areas clean and neat.
- Linens and garbage to be brought to proper areas according to procedures.
- Update daily room master worksheet before breaks, lunch or clocking out at end of day.
- Perform deep cleaning of rooms twice yearly.
- Guest requests responded to on a timely basis.
Additional Job Duties
- Ensure that your Manager is aware of guest comments and concerns.
- Report to shift on time.
- Comply with all policies and procedures for the Limelight Hotel, and Aspen Skiing Company.
- Be familiar with hotel fire and safety procedures. Assist in the event of an emergency and/or security event as directed by management.
- Complete tasks and projects delegated by your manager and assist other departments as business volumes and staff levels demand.
- Knowledge of OSHA standards and application for working with chemicals and practicing OSHA safety-standards on all applicable jobs.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of who will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to diffuse anger, collect accurate information, and offer assistance with guest problems.
- Adhere to all procedures stated in the Employee Resource Guide
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Indoors v Outdoors – Indoors 95% of the time, Outdoors 5% of the time.
- Standing v Sitting – Standing 100% of the time.
- Work Environment -. Working as part of a team; working AM, PM & overnight shifts. Working holidays. Overtime may be required due to business need
- Constant reaching, handling, feeling, talking, hearing and seeing (near, far, depth perception, color vision, and field of vision). Occasional climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, tasting, smelling. Dealing with noise of lobby area as well as phones.
- Able to lift heavy objects (30-50 pounds)
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform duties in extreme temperature ranges.
Education, License/Certifications & Skills
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read and write.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Language & Written Skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish (preferred)
- Previous experience preferred, especially with Janitorial equipment and chemicals.
- All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance per Aspen Skiing Company Hospitality standards.
- $15/ hour
- We do offer employee housing with other seasonal workers so you can meet people from around the US and World!