# Positions Available 10
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Employer provided
Housing CostAt a minimum cost.
Job Start Date April
Are you someone that was born with the ‘hospitality gene’? One that enjoys working with people, can encourage a team, and has a drive for success. If this is you—we want you on the team.
Where we work…we smile. Not because we have to, because it comes naturally. You will find that working at Grand View means something more than just making a living. You can pursue your goals, make life-long connections and have fun—all while delivering the best guest service and helping create a lifetime of memories for our guests.
Come work in the beautiful Brainerd Lakes Area at the most awarded resort in Minnesota.
The Room Attendant is responsible for assigned housekeeping duties of a specified area while meeting standards of quantity and quality. Incumbents must have an “eye” for detail and appreciate assigned, repetitive tasks
A Lay of the Land
The Mighty Mississippi begins in a small spring-fed lake in Itasca State Park and winds its 1,126-kilometer path through Minnesota before flowing south to the Gulf of Mexico. Visitors can walk a stone path across the source of the Mississippi to ensure a long and happy life, according to legend. The 240-kilometer Highway 61 along Lake Superior’s coast, an All-American Road, offers state parks, scenic overlooks, waterfalls and the Split Rock Lighthouse, whether you’re traveling by auto, bicycle or motorcycle, or hiking the North Shore scenic trail. Visit harbor town Duluth, a lively, welcoming place hopping with breweries and a vibrant lakefront scene.
GRAND VIEW CULTURE:
As an employee at Grand View Lodge, it is important to us that you have the opportunity to grow as an individual. We feel investing in our employees is the most important aspect of running a successful company. Providing opportunities for you to grow, meet life-long friends, and experience a new culture, creates an environment that keeps our employees smiling.
Join the Grand View Lodge team. Grow your network, your friendships and your skills working for the most awarded resort in Minnesota.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
- Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Provide general public assistance, instruction and/or guidance for guest and employee safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- Respond in a timely manner to guest requests of items such as an iron, safety instructions, assistance, directions, and/or other information.
- Other duties as assigned such as assisting room attendants or house person when requested.
- $14/ Hour
- Housing Provided (At a minimum cost)