# Positions Available 5
Min. Guaranteed hours40
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Employer provided
Housing Cost$236.00 bi-weekly
TransportationDaily transportation to and from worksite is provided.
Job Start Date October
The 16-mile long island of Palm Beach has been one of America’s toniest hideaways since the Gilded Age after Rockefeller crony Henry Flagler turned a swampy backwater in Florida into his winter home with the help of whimsy-prone architect Addison Mizner. The town is anchored by the estate of heiress Marjorie Merriweather Post, Mar a Lago, now owned and run as a private club by President Donald Trump—and the homes here belong to a who’s who of America’s bluest-blooded families.
Frenchman’s Creek, Inc. d/b/a Frenchman’s Creek Beach & Country Club, located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, seeks full-time, temporary Golf Attendants who will be responsible for providing assistance to members, including greeting members and assisting with check-in, providing bag, cart, and range service to members and guests, and assisting the Pro Shop with retail and member requests.
- Golf Attendant at Frenchman’s Creek Beach & Country Club
- Will report directly to the Director of Golf at Frenchman’s Creek Beach & Country Club.
- Six (6) months of experience in a golf environment at a high-end resort or private club required.
- Travel is not required.
- On-the-job training is provided.
- Employees may be eligible for additional compensation in the form of a discretionary holiday bonus
- Schedule: 40 hours per week. The work schedule can vary and can include evening and weekend hours. Work may be performed on any day of the week from Monday through Sunday. Work hours are from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm and may vary.
- A single workweek will be used to compute wages due.
- All deductions from the paycheck required by law will be made.
- The employer guarantees to offer work for hours equal to at least three-fourths of the workdays in each 12-week period of the total employment period.
- The employer will provide workers with no charge all tools, supplies, and equipment required to perform the job.
Start Date: October 1, 2020
End Date: April 24, 2021
Schedule: 40 hours per week. The work schedule can vary and can include evening and weekend hours. Work may be performed on any day of the week from Monday through Sunday. Work hours are from 7:00am to 5:00pm and may vary.
A single workweek will be used to compute wages due.
Housing is offered and optional.
The cost of housing, if accepted, is $236.00 per bi-weekly pay period. A partially refundable security deposit of $400.00 required upon acceptance of housing (security deposit, plus a non-refundable cleaning fee of $75.00).
If used, the total cost of housing and security deposit will be deducted from the paycheck. All utilities are included in rent (up to a defined dollar amount). If an employee’s use of utilities exceeds the defined amount, overage may be deducted from pay. Additional, optional benefits are offered to workers, for worker’s sole benefit, including health insurance and dental insurance. If voluntarily elected by workers, costs/contributions will be deducted from the paycheck.
Employees may be eligible for additional compensation in the form of discretionary holiday bonuses.
✈️ If the worker completes 50% of the work contract period, the employer will pay directly for and/or reimburse workers for transportation and subsistence from the place of recruitment to the place of work. Upon completion of the work contract or where the worker is dismissed earlier, the employer will provide or pay for worker’s reasonable costs of return transportation and subsistence back home or to the place the worker originally departed to work, except where the worker will not return due to subsequent employment with another employer.
The employer will pay directly for and/or reimburse workers for all reasonable inbound transportation and subsistence costs within the first workweek. The employer will pay directly for and/or reimburse workers for all reasonable outbound transportation and subsistence costs during the last workweek. The amount of transportation payment or reimbursement will be equal to the most economical and reasonable common carrier for the distances involved. Daily subsistence will be provided at a rate of $12.68 per day during travel to a maximum of $55.00 per day with receipts.