# Positions Available 6
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Leads will be provided
Job Start Date November
Aspen. Defy Ordinary.
Aspen is a place where every day holds an opportunity for greatness. It is a collection of remarkable moments that can’t be duplicated. It is an opportunity to break free from the “norm” and find inspiration in nature or around the corner. You can find this and more in our welcoming mountain town whose culture fuels the soul. Aspen’s enriching experiences will remind you just how great life is — and can be.
Aspen has been a famously exclusive getaway since the 1950s, and it’s no mystery why this town of just three and a half square miles has drawn such a diverse crowd of converts. Unlike some mountain towns, Aspen (population: 6,607) banks on its summer weather, which is almost unnaturally bright and clear with zero humidity. The summer (and “secret season” from mid-May to mid-June) is actually one of the best times to visit and do some hiking on Smuggler Mountain and Cathedral Lake, or make a trip to the Grottos.
- Greeting Customers and checking out customer purchases in a friendly & efficient manner
- Answer questions & respond to complaints.
- Will learn how to operate the Cash Register, do store charges, take payments for merchandise, process returns & refunds, and
- When selling cigarettes, you are required to check ID’s
- Bag groceries
- Make Coffee & Juices, Serve Customers & provide exemplary Customer Service
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT
- This is a seasonal position –
- 11/30/2020 through 4/27/2021
Greeting & Checking out Customer Purchases in an efficient & Friendly Manner. Will learn how to operate the Cash Register, help keep the store neat & clean.
Clark’s Market will offer a $2/hr end of season bonus for every hour worked and reimbursement of airfare for employees that stay through the duration of the season as specified.