# Positions Available 1
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Leads will be provided
Job Start Date November
Aspen. Defy Ordinary.
Aspen is a place where every day holds an opportunity for greatness. It is a collection of remarkable moments that can’t be duplicated. It is an opportunity to break free from the “norm” and find inspiration in nature or around the corner. You can find this and more in our welcoming mountain town whose culture fuels the soul. Aspen’s enriching experiences will remind you just how great life is — and can be.
Aspen has been a famously exclusive getaway since the 1950s, and it’s no mystery why this town of just three and a half square miles has drawn such a diverse crowd of converts. Unlike some mountain towns, Aspen (population: 6,607) banks on its summer weather, which is almost unnaturally bright and clear with zero humidity. The summer (and “secret season” from mid-May to mid-June) is actually one of the best times to visit and do some hiking on Smuggler Mountain and Cathedral Lake, or make a trip to the Grottos.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Responsible for preparing, wrapping, weighing, pricing and merchandising the department’s deli products
- Slicing deli meats, cheeses, preparing and serving salads, sandwiches, gourmet & hot case items
- Making sandwiches, Pizza, Salads & Serving food
- Working with equipment like a fryer & slicer & using the store intercom to announce special promotions & weekly sales.
- Informing customers about deli products, handing out food samples and recommending additional items to customers to help increase sale
- Must be 18 years old
- Greet guests and answer questions regarding goods or services solid
- Maintain a well-organized and orderly deli department that aligns with the company’s image and sanitation standards
- Monitor store displays and keep all areas detailed and well-stocked
- Alert managers as to items that have solid out, or need to be re-ordered
- Assist customers by labeling items for purchase
- Ensure the stockroom is organized and orderly
- Assist customers by issuing samples and answering questions related to deli products
- Properly process coupons while following the company’s stated policy and procedures
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT
- Seasonal Position –
- November 30, 2020, through April 17.2021
Clark’s Market Aspen will offer a $2/hr end of season bonus for every hour worked and reimbursement of airfare for employees that stay through the duration of the season as specified.