# Positions Available 4
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Leads will be provided
Job Start Date November
Telluride is tucked into a box canyon surrounded by 13,000- and 14,000-foot peaks, and is just eight blocks wide and twelve blocks long. Because of its significant role in the history of the American West, Telluride was designated a National Historic Landmark District in 1964. The town’s colorful Victorian-era homes, clapboard storefronts and historic buildings now mix with boutiques, art galleries, gourmet restaurants and much more. Perched above Telluride at 9,500 feet, Mountain Village complements the historic mining town with European-style architecture, modern amenities, ski-in/ski-out hotels and sweeping views of the surrounding peaks.
Telluride and Mountain Village are linked by a spectacular, 13-minute ride on a free gondola — the first and only free public transportation system of its kind in North America.
Continually ranked the #1 Ski Resort in North America by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, Telluride Ski Resort boasts uncrowded slopes, no lift lines and exceptional terrain for all levels and abilities. Beginners can get an expert’s eye view from the top of the mountain while cruising down green groomers, intermediates carve up the middle of the mountain and advanced skiers enjoy some of the most renowned slopes in the country, along with a lift-served backcountry experience with hike-to terrain. When it’s time to take a break from carving turns, the destination also serves up everything from snowshoeing and Nordic skiing to sleigh rides and fat bike tours.
- Providing excellent customer service
- Responsible for preparing, wrapping, weighing, pricing and merchandising the department’s deli products
- Slicing deli meats, cheeses, preparing and serving salads, sandwiches, gourmet & hot case items
- Making sandwiches, Pizza, Salads & Serving food
- Working with equipment like a fryer & slicer & using the store intercom to announce special promotions & weekly sales.
- Informing customers about deli products, handing out food samples and recommending additional items to customers to help increase sale
- Must be 18 years old
DATES OF EMPLOYMENT
- Seasonal Position –
- 11/23/2020 to April 1, 2021
- Providing responsive, exceptional service to deli counter customers by answering questions, making recommendations, providing samples, and responding to requests.
- Recommending, slicing, weighing, packaging, and pricing meats and cheeses.
- Preparing special orders and party trays.
The Boarding House which is part of the Telluride Housing Authority –
Big Billies –
Clark’s Market will offer a $2/hr end of season bonus for every hour worked for employees that stay through the duration of the season as specified.