# Positions Available 2
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Overtime rate$18.23 per hour (overtime is offered but not guaranteed)
Housing Employer provided
Housing CostProvided - $100/ week
TransportationWilling to pay for participants' travel expenses, either flights or gas money (receipts must be kept), and will be reimbursed at the end of their employment.
Job Start Date ASAP
Greet our Inn guests and make them feel welcome.
Maine: great outdoors, culture and cuisine
- Prepare, cook, bake and season soups, meats, fish, vegetables, desserts, bread,
roast and other foods
- Carve meats, portion, arrange and garnish food
- Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers and stir foods to ensure even cooking
- Wash, peel, mix ingredients, read recipes, restock stations and use various kitchen utensils and equipment
- Each sanitation standards are maintained.
- $12.15/ hour plus tips
- Provided – $100/ week
- $750 bonus at end of employment (in order to get the bonus, show up on time and have no call-ins)
- Willing to pay for participants’ travel expenses, either flights or gas money (receipts must be kept), and will be reimbursed at the end of their employment