# Positions Available 2
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Nomad Arranged
New Orleans is one of the oldest river cities in America, known as the birthplace of jazz. Famous for food, music, nightlife, history – it’s America’s most European city and visitors from across the world agree, New Orleans is unlike any place you have ever been before! It will take more than a season to explore this unique jewel of a city.
Culinary Assistants help prepare food for public consumption. They assist the head chef or kitchen manager, make certain that the kitchen is clean, and they ensure that the kitchen equipment is in working condition.
• Prepares, seasons, and cooks soups, meats, vegetables and other foodstuffs for consumption in food outlets.
• Production of salads, soups, sauces, meats etc… in compliance with applicable recipes and guidelines set forth by management.
• Maintain proper sanitation practices including (HACCP) as prescribed by the executive chef. Maintain sanitary workstation and surrounding areas.
• Responsible for proper rotation when using food items to complete tasks that are assigned.
• Comply with proper safety regulations and practices.
• Maintains personal appearance and hygiene – clean uniform and hair restraint.
• Ensures fist ticket in is first ticket out in a la carte production.
• Follows time clock in/out company procedures.
• Attends mandatory training/information classes or meetings.
• Complete opening/running/closing duties as assigned.