# Positions Available 2
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Nomad Arranged
Housing Cost$550 - $650
Austin is the Millennial City, the music city, home to SXSW and ACL – it has exploded onto the national scene recently, but Austin has been keepin’ it weird for years before it became hip to be here. It’s a 21st century city that grew out of a small town of hippies and free spirits. Home to UT Austin, the State Capitol, a lot of tech companies (and entrepreneurial companies), and music fans, Austin sums up what a modern America city can aspire to become: welcoming, understanding, accepting, and innovative.
This position is a front-line, customer facing role, so solid communications skills and an ability to uncover unmet needs are critical for success. Must have strong customer service skills. This position will require extensive documentation of activities performed for customers
- Perform routine maintenance on workstations, servers and network equipment.
- Troubleshoot and issues on PCs, Macs, servers.
- Troubleshoot and repair network malfunctions, connections to printers, other peripherals.
- Troubleshoot and support Windows environment.
- Troubleshoot and support Mac OS environment.
NOTE: Salary $15.00 or more depending on skill / experience level