# Positions Available 10
Min. Guaranteed hours32 hours a day - $44 per day
Overtime offered No
Housing Employer provided
Job Start Date June
Located in the “Heart of the Lakes”, the City of Annandale is known for its abundance of lakes, great shopping and dining opportunities, top rated schools, viable business environment and a strong sense of community amongst area residents.
With a strong local business environment and volunteer base, the community hosts a number of events throughout the year.
Calling all extraordinary humans! True Friends is looking for all stars like you to help provide our campers with positive life changing experiences this summer. Trade classrooms for campfires as you make life-long friends while making a real difference in an electrifying community of campers of all ability levels.
- Provide for the health and safety of campers, staff, and volunteers.
- Gain hands-on experience working with a wide range of physical and medical needs.
- Set up and pass a variety of medications.
- Be prepared and skilled to work in any healthcare setting.
- Become an integral piece of the healthcare team providing high quality care.
- 2nd year nursing student or have some assisted living, group home, clinic experience.
- Experienced in medication passing.
- Willing to step outside your comfort zone.
- Passionate about making a difference in the world.
- Able to support others with daily living skills.
- Happy to live and work in a communal setting.
- Eager to take initiative and have a strong work ethic.
- Able to be flexible and adapt to an ever-changing environment.
- CPR/First Aid certified, highly valued but NOT required: Lifeguard certification, camping experience, prior experience with the population.
*Comprehensive training, housing & meals are provided*