Since 1909 boys and girls have developed lifelong skills in Minnesota’s lake country at Camp Lincoln & Camp Lake Hubert. The leadership team guides the summer staff to create opportunities for campers to grow through their 5 core values.
# Positions Available 25
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Employer provided
Housing CostAt a minimum cost.
Job Start Date May
Nursing , Culinary, Warehouse, Recreation Staff are welcome to apply.
These positions are for those who are passionate about youth development, determined, level-headed and compassionate to help make a summer successful!
A Lay of the Land
The Mighty Mississippi begins in a small spring-fed lake in Itasca State Park and winds its 1,126-kilometer path through Minnesota before flowing south to the Gulf of Mexico. Visitors can walk a stone path across the source of the Mississippi to ensure a long and happy life, according to legend. The 240-kilometer Highway 61 along Lake Superior’s coast, an All-American Road, offers state parks, scenic overlooks, waterfalls and the Split Rock Lighthouse, whether you’re traveling by auto, bicycle or motorcycle, or hiking the North Shore scenic trail. Visit harbor town Duluth, a lively, welcoming place hopping with breweries and a vibrant lakefront scene.
- Community: Build a strong community through experiencing life together.
- Excellence: Strive to be their best through challenges in activities and special events.
- Fun: Enjoy new activities and unique experiences with new friends in the great outdoors.
- Personal Growth & Development: Gain a new-found independence with the encouragement of caring young adults.
- Quality Relationships: Living & playing together at camp creates high quality relationships.
- $19/ Hour
- Bonus Potential
- Housing Provided (At a minimum cost)