# Positions Available 6
Min. Guaranteed hours32
Overtime offered Yes
Housing Employer provided
Housing CostAt a minimum cost.
Job Start Date April
As a Beach Attendant, you will work in a beloved resort with an amazing oceanfront location as you will fill a vital role in ensuring guest satisfaction through setting up and breaking down beach equipment, chairs and umbrellas. You will be focused on optimizing each guest’s experience in a friendly, courteous, helpful, timely and professional manner.
A World of Scenic Discovery
In North Carolina, naturally beautiful landscapes stretch from the coast to the Great Smoky Mountains, providing nearly 900 kilometers of scenic bliss. Explore the breathtaking views the range offers while hiking, camping, rafting or zip lining, then nestle into a cozy mountain cottage. Along the coast, dive into water sports such as kiteboarding, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding or kayaking. Climb historic lighthouses, including the nation’s tallest, board a historic battleship, or take in both a sunrise and sunset from the very same beach. And get your camera ready: Wild horses roam the sands of two separate banks here.
GRAND VIEW CULTURE:
Having fun helps us keep perspective! If we’re happy, our guests will be happy. Our work place culture values family, work life balance and community.
- Assure cleanliness and organize the pool area and other areas as needed.
- Cleaning, maintaining and repairing patio equipment including chairs, umbrellas and beach tables.
- Monitor and address regulations and safety concerns at the pool area and other areas as needed
- Set up and provide cabana service for guests.
- May be required to deep clean deck and floor areas.
- Issuing and inventorying pool towels.
- $12/ hour
- Housing Provided (At a minimum cost)